Plan Your Visit
|Child 12 and under||Free|
|First Sunday of the month*||Free|
We accept Canadian debit cards (Interac) and Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
*Conditions and information:
– Student fee is valid for full-time students with I.D.
– 12 and under: free for a maximum of 5 children per adult.
– Family fee is valid for 2 adults and 3 children 17 and under, or 1 adult and 4 children 17 and under.
– Free admission Wednesdays starting at 5 p.m., courtesy of BMO Financial Group. Extra admission fees of $9,50 may apply to access major exhibitions.
– Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications. Offer is open to residents of Québec only. Offer available at the Admissions Desk of the Museum on the day of your visit.
Group rates are offered to groups of 15 people and more.
We offer one free admission with 15 paid admissions.
A dining lunch room is available to groups for $50.
|Rate structure||Participatory visit
|Base rate for choice of 2 activities||Rate per additional activity|
|Wednesday evening||n/a||n/a||$9,50 for major exhibitions (reservation mandatory)|
|First Sunday of the month||n/a||n/a||Free only for groups with a reservation|
To take advantage of our group rates, please reserve
PACKAGES AND PROMOTIONS
Find more information about our group packages and promotions here.
Book now: email@example.com or 514-861-6701, ext. 2234
Free admission Wednesdays starting at 5 p.m., thanks to the generosity of BMO Financial Group. Extra admission fees of $9,50 may apply to access major exhibitions.
Free admission at all times for children 12 and under thanks to the generosity of Fondation J.A. DeSève.
Free admission on the first Sunday of the month is an initiative of the Quebec Ministère de la Culture et des Communications.